mardi, octobre 21, 2008

net play

Its my fault! I know!!! MY fault!!!

What fault?

Double fault.. =P
nadal. i wish i had his guns

Heh been enjoying quite a bit of a tennis revival recently; actually its more of a mania than anything. Last week I played 6 days consecutively. On the 7th day I went to the gym instead.

I blame Shi Chuan for introducing TFN to me. Its so easy to find people who want to play, at all locations and at all hours that I am beginning to feel like a prostitute pimping myself on the message board.

"I have the urge to play tomorrow. Are you free?", was the first message sent to me, barely half an hour after I had signed up as a member.

Anyway glad to have signed up, cos for the past 2 weeks I have met so many good mates like Woonz, Krissie (=P) and Elvin. I guess part of the addiction is in wanting to meet up with you guys! =)

-

I realise that I have no photos of me playing tennis. Or holding a racket. Or just posing. Whatever. I am such a noob at the sport. And narcissist also.

-

Finally got a new stick, a 2nd hand APDC, Nadal's very own weapon of choice. Woots. Whacked a bit with it today and the power is just awesome. So awesome that my balls kept launching themselves into lunar orbit. Blah. Looks like I need a higher tension for my strings. Queensway this weekend, anyone?

3 commentaires:

Jhender a dit…

power is nothing without control =p


crazy lah, stop playing so much

Jeff Yeoh a dit…

haha.. APDC! Hope you've found your holy grail! What ya gonna string it with?

pot a dit…

haha yes i think control is more important, power can be built up gradually. and i jut can't stop playing lah.. like its damn fun to play man. =P

hey jeff! haha. yes it was $130 so i tot just get it first, later can WTT for aero strike or anything if needed. but the stick felt good. what do you recommend? =P