mercredi, février 04, 2009

XXV

ok just an article reproduced from facebook, something on 25 random facts about me:

1. i don't like capital letters
2. my ambition is to be a farmer, or maniacal world dictator
3. i live on beer and glucosamine
4. i am a bad salesman; don't look for me to sell your products
5. i have a great intolerance for bad grammar and bad pronunciation
6. in my dreams i am a huge furry blue polka-dot monster with 3 eyes and bad hair
7. i am always terrorizing pygmy colonies in my dreams as my aforementioned self
8. i am 1.68m tall and weigh 62kg, which gives me a BMI of 22.0
9. i have an A2 in higher chinese
10. i like girls who are sporty and tanned, read kafka, and speak french!
11. j'aime la langue française! et aussi toutes choses français!
12. i am an atheist
13. triathlon is my passion; tennis is my hobby
14. i almost died cycling in france when i didn't know that the train was coming and i crossed the track
15. if you can't make time for your family and friends, you can't make time for anything
16. my current favourite band is nada surf
17. i would love to live in a developing country, or maybe france
18. i am a strong believer in sustainable development and lifestyles
19. i am an ESTJ
20. i have had 3 serious relationships
21. i am currently single and available though! =P
22. i would like to travel next to india, nepal and all the countries ending with stan
23. i still have a few more ironman races and desert marches left in me
24. i have a very dark sense of humour
25. what i would be on 11 july this year

Aucun commentaire: