samedi, mars 12, 2011

inflation blues

you know that inflation has really hit the top in singapore when wala discontinues its since-time-immemorial 1-for-1 happy hour promo.

i was so shocked that the waiter had to inform me about it a few times before i could finally register the info.

me: "6 pints of tetleys, serve 2 now and hold 10"
waiter: "erm.. Sir we no longer have the 1-for-1 happy hour promo, just happy hour prices"
me: "serve 2 now and hold 10 please"
waiter: "but the 1-for-1 happy hour promo is no longer valid"
me: "what do you mean? i ordered 6 and its before 9 so i should get 12 beers"
waiter: "the 1-for-1 happy hour promo is no longer valid"
me: "but its before 9.. WHAT!!!"

food prices increase, i can eat less. petrol price increase, i can step lighter on the accelerator. but beer price increase?

i.am.so.seriously.fucked.now

Aucun commentaire: