samedi, avril 09, 2011

on the road again

after 20 odd hours of traveling, i find myself in yet another oh-so-familiar foreign hotel room. a place to rest my weary head and to stretch my cramped-in-cattle-class legs.

but well at least this hotel's nice. at the rate i'm (or rather, the taxpayers) paying, it had better be nice. no complains really.

even managed to catch the not-yet-released norwegian wood on the plane. singaporeair charges a lot, but at least they know what they are charging for.

there are restaurants here which open 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. amazing. i had myself the largest philly steak sandwich in one of those joints just now. as the restaurant was already full when i got there, i had no choice but to sit at the bar counter where the starkness of my aloneness stared back at me from the many bottles of alcohol lined up like prisoners on death row.

Aucun commentaire: