dimanche, février 19, 2012

±1

拜六历拜, 会不会开?

the typical singaporean's dream usually is to strike the lottery, buy some property/stocks, and live off the passive income for the rest of his/her life.

yesterday, i got hit by bird shit at orchard. luckily (or so i thought at that time), it hit me only on the arm and not somewhere else where it would be harder to clean off.

after all the usual curses about exterminating the entire bird population in singapore, i did what every good singaporean would do: buy lottery. dun ask me why; its just an asian thing, like 大难不死, 必有后福.

and so after dinner i checked the 4D results, and i couldn't help but notice one particular number..

9520.

drats!!! must have been that the shit was not a direct hit (but rather just a graze on my arm) that caused me not to strike the 头奖!!!

hey angry bird, next time if you want to bomb me please aim properly! please don't waste both my time going to the toilet to clean up AND my money at the 4D booth!

3 commentaires:

Jerry Adams a dit…

i believe it's written 礼拜 my loveliness

pot a dit…

haha is it? hey choo how come you changed your blog nick?

the oceanic sense a dit…

pourquoi non, mon potometer?