lundi, juin 18, 2012

sit! roll over! play dead! good dog!


mostdays i feel fine. somedays i feel as though i'm zipping down mont ventoux. on raredays i feel as though i've just won the french open. nowadays, i just feel like giving up.

its amazing how effective the pixelated camouflage is. put it on and tah-dah - one can be almost transparent, even in an urban terrain such as an office!

honestly, i'm quite tired and sickened by all these in/out-groups. i'd rather you be very honest with me and tell it to my face that you do not want to work with me, rather than give me those very condescending comments from time to time; i know very well my own capabilities, thank you very much.

and yes, "thanks" too, for saving the day once again, 'cos no one can do it quite like the way you can!

Aucun commentaire: