lundi, décembre 30, 2013

2013

2013 has to be the year of travel for me: i had been to the US of A four times: trice for work and once for holiday. in addition to that i also went to korea (4-day stopover back from hawaii), and also to new zealand.

little wonder, that i received my krisflyer elite gold membership! =)

other than that, life has been ok. not much major successes at work but not much setbacks either, i guess. seems like i will have to wait till 2014 for any change in my work environment and taskings. in any case, it does look like the end is getting closer and i am giving change a more serious thought.

sports-wise, i did some decent runs, particularly for the sundown marathon (did 1:45hrs for 25km), and AHM (1:30hrs). also cycled the entire ironman kona bike leg with only one bike training the week before to boot! haha.

time flies when you are having fun. see you in 2014!

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

any associated web websites connected to this matter. How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates http://www.proessaywriting.com/write-my-essay/
as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyw

Unknown a dit…

I was very pleased to find this information. Great post! We adore this blog. Thanks for sharing. i am also find and read Creative topics that time. Recently i found Interesting Topic as Mercury retrograde or Planets Position. Please read this topic on mPanchang.com and gain good knowledage there.