mardi, juillet 01, 2008

co-location

After a year of living alone save for the occasional hosting, it feels weird to have another occupant in my room.

And that person is none other than LETCH. Wanting to save money, she decided to move out of her residence early and stay over for a week before her flight home this Saturday.

(12m2 - 3m2 of toilet - 4m2 of storage space) ÷ 2 = 2.5m2 each. I believe that even Mas Selamat had more space in his solitary confinement cell before his great escape.

Lucky guy.

Anyway so far it has not been that bad as I initially feared with Letch being quite the good slave friend, helping me to pack and clean up my place. And with no school and training, we have had the opportunity to play tourist in Grenoble to the max as well, rather than just stare at each other for the entire day. Sofarsogood.

Sofarsogood..

Aucun commentaire: