jeudi, août 26, 2010

the weight on my shoulders

TGIT. thursday is the new friday.

so i finally succumbed to the evil singtel 3gb BB data plan. first impressions: its expensive! but now my phone has a whole new dimension of functionality, although it took some getting used to for me. i guess i'm still not that used to whipping out the phone and surfing the net on it. but the verdict is still out on how long this novelty will last me.

---

stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to cry
so come on courage, teach me to be shy
'cause its not hard to fall,
and I don't want to scare her
its not hard to fall
and i don't want to lose
its not hard to grow
when you know that you just don't know

ah. cannonball by damien rice. one of those emo songs for a sunny afternoon at the park. alone.

i dunno, but it feels awfully lonely surrounded by all these people.

Aucun commentaire: