vendredi, juillet 13, 2007

@!#$#@% friday the 13th

Damnit got a parking ticket today.. Total cost? $20 for exceeding the parking period as indicated on my parking coupon.

I knew I should have stayed at home..

But anyway I ventured out to the gym with Weiliang today. After that headed to the Army market to take a gander at the backpacks there. Thinking of getting one for my upcoming exchange. (finally confirmed last Saturday. Thanks all for your concern!)

It was too late to catch a movie then, so we went to explore the nearby Sultan Mosque area. I was hoping to smoke some shisha (Arabic:شيشة) and have a cuppa of Egyptian tea, but we ended up at Sleepy Sam's, where we spent the entire afternoon bitching away. =)

Some photos of Singapore's Arab district, and also of us clowning about at No.1 Costume Costume Shop along the way..
Haji Lane, Singapore's narrowest lane..
me neither!idiot.
bird flu.. =D

Update at 2320hrs:

Remind me never to gym in the morning before swim class.. Coach Alvin made us do sprints today.. Now my arms are fried and my legs are busted. And I have to ride/swim tomorrow morning. Great..

Aucun commentaire: