jeudi, juillet 26, 2007

nikon coolpix s200

Finally got myself a new compact digital camera! Been wanting to get one for a long time, but have been putting it off because I have been living off the kindness of a couple of friends who have lent me their cameras throughout this period of time. =) Plus, my ancient 3.2MP Sony camera was still working fine.
Behold this brillant fusion of cool aluminium and hot technology!

Anyway I initially wanted to get the Canon Ixus 850, but I've been persuaded YET again to get another camera instead of a Canon! Haha.. The other time with Michele we left with a Fujifilm, and this time I have gotten a Nikon. Seems I am not fated to get a Canon in my life!!! =D

Exams tomorrow; back to my books for now!

4 commentaires:

石頭 a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
石頭 a dit…

OMG! you went to buy toys without me.. =(
you're not handsome and charming anymore..............................unless u let me play it... =P

pot a dit…

... hey use the tagboard leh.. its not there for nothing!!!

石頭 a dit…

but then this poor comment place will be so lonely lor... =(

hahaa.. okok.. next time.. if i remember...