mercredi, juillet 18, 2007

the kangtang

Hey all,

I've changed my blog address to thekangtang.blogspot.com, as I feel it more accurately reflects who I am.. Haha. Anyway if you are reading this now, you should/would have known about the change already. =)

And, if you know me well/long enough, you will understand the meaning behind this name! I added a little pun with my surname for some personalization. Haha. Anyway thekentang.blogspot.com had already been taken! I recommend you guys to go visit it; Its written by a fellow friend, and he's incredibly funny! I wish I had his gift of writing!

Anyway, I just finished watching The Road Home by Zhang Yimou again. Brilliant movie that I can just keep re-watching again and again! And no, its not because of Zhang Ziyi, although I must say she plays a huge part lah. Haha.

Ok logging off now,whole body aching due to gym and bike. Going to get some rest for tomorrow's swim and tennis! Nights! =)

2 commentaires:

xinwei a dit…

eh. thanks for the promo. and glad you like the crap i write =P

pot a dit…

are you the xinwei who was at IM Langkawi too? =D