samedi, octobre 13, 2007

hawaii five-o

Woohoo.. The Ironman World Championships are here again! This year promises to be even more exciting after what "Big Mouth" Macca said last year. Certainly there won't be any lovin' going on along Alii Drive come tomorrow!

Can't wait to see the drama unfold. The show starts 8amPST and 11amEST. That translates to 1am on 14 Oct in Singapore and 7pm for me tonight! =P

Who are you placing your money on? I'm betting on the Normanator to run a blazing 2hr45min marathon after a sizzling 4hr2omin ride through the lava fields. That is, if the bees and tyre punctures do not get to him first. =D Macca, be afraid; Be VERY afraid!!!



VS





game on!

*update at 2330hrs*

Sun finally came out for a while in the afternoon so I went for a nice easy rolling ride to Lumbin and back in the afternoon (60km). After that I headed out for dinner, then watched France get kicked out of the IRB Rugby World Cup by England. What a shame! Sadness was palpatable in the air as I left the pub. The French always seem to have bad luck in these high-profile competitions. But losing to the English?! I thought they were Murphy's pet! =P

Then I got home. And I found out that while both 2006 winners Norman Stadler and Michellie Jones are out of the race, Macca is also nowhere near the Men's leaders on the bike. The current leaders are Torbjorn Sinballe and Leander Cave. What a bizzare day indeed!

Aucun commentaire: