jeudi, octobre 25, 2007

laksa love

The parcel came at 1440 exactly. Actually it was already here yesterday, but I had class and so I missed the first delivery. Not wanting to miss the mailman a second time, I gave TD Téchniques de Production a miss today and stayed at home to wait for the box.

I was not disappointed. =)

I did not bring along my wetsuit, and so I had to mail it over here from home. Of course, I took the opportunity to ask my parents to send some food packets over. You wonder with the cold weather and all, why the Europeans have yet to discover the wonders of curry and spice! Haha..

Anyway, I was just happy to tuck into my bowl of steaming hot noodles, Prima Taste or not. Cold weather DOES do wonders to your appetite and the quality of premixed food packets! =P

thanks Moms and Pops for the parcel!!!

Aucun commentaire: