vendredi, novembre 07, 2008

week 13

So its already the penultimate week of the first semester. Amazing how time flies.

Had quite a terrible week in school, with tests, presentations and whatnot. I'm happy its all over, but I'm not looking forward to the exams though.

Grah.

Went down to the wind tunnel today to tie up some loose ends before I hand it to the DSO peeps. Dang that stupid place has given me so many backaches and sleepless nights but well now it feels like somebody's taking away a part of me. Is it possible to feel jealous over a machine?

Injured my wrist during tennis so guess I'll be lifting more weights in the meantime.

And I've been thinking of doing a revamp of the site. Maybe after the exams. Feel like doing something.. erm something more professional or what. And writing more substantial stuff. Haha. Anybody knows of any nice blogger templates, or how I can port my past blogspot entries over to other servers?

Aucun commentaire: