vendredi, décembre 26, 2008

back to reality

How come nothing like this happened when I was in Hokkaido? Would have been interested to get snowed in at least once in my life. It would have been fun to just chill out at Jin's place with a full liquor bar and all. =P

And anyway no mood no time no energy to do a travelogue for the moment. Got reports orals tennis cycling friends family bidding planning to do to play to meet to plan. I might eventually get down to writing something, but the photos are here here and here if you wanna gawk at some Japanese girls first.

And speaking about parties, its been soirée overdose lately; I might need to go for dialysis soon with all that alcohol sloshing in my stomach and coursing through my veins. But its all good. And fun. A good way to end 2008. =)

Aucun commentaire: