mardi, décembre 30, 2008

bientôt diplômé

Never thought that I will be filing for graduation so soon already; it felt really strange clicking on the hyperlink and knowing that I will soon be certified as an engineer. Saw that same button for the past 5 semesters and finally, strangely, oddly, weirdly now I am qualified enough to be accepted by the CORS system.

Like WTH what happened to all the studying I was supposed to be doing, 66.6% more the fun I was supposed to be having, twice more of the girls I was supposed to be meeting, the many more friends I was supposed to be making, all the bad jokes I was supposed to be cracking, and the infinitely many more parties I was supposed to be going to; its like everything just flashed by without warning. Or rather, I was afflicted by the disease known as college coma, where I guess I just went into a deep sleep for the past 3.5 years, occasionally waking up now and then for examinations.

Well, at least I enjoyed the ride: the French classes, falling asleep in LT7, arts faculty (for the girls), yong tau foo at the deck, the free tennis courts, pulling all-nighters during mugging week, discounted subway subs, crapping with friends at the various study benches, filming sketches for MNO1001 and HRM2002 in school, and many many more indelible memories. =)

4 commentaires:

石頭 a dit…

congratulations!
it's really time to wake up.. and get a job lah!! no more fun! hehe

pot a dit…

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............................... >0<

石頭 a dit…

grow up pls little boy~~~ =P

pot a dit…

=(