dimanche, mars 22, 2009

struggle | morpheus

All of our lives we have fought this war. Tonight I believe we can end it. Tonight is not an accident. There are no accidents. We have not come here by chance. I do not believe in chance when I see 3 objectives, 3 captains, 3 ships. I do not see coincidence, I see providence, I see purpose. I believe it is our fate to be here. It is our destiny. I believe this night holds for each and every one of us the very meaning of our lives.

-

Then tomorrow we may all be dead, but how would that be different from any other day? This is a war, and we are soldiers. Death can come for us at any time, in any place. Now consider the alternative. What if I am right? What if the prophecy is true? What if tomorrow the war could be over? Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth dying for?

2 commentaires:

Jhender a dit…

almost perfect timing for our own crazy war.

there was one silly quote i saw somewhere: in a world of 0s and 1s, are you a zero, or the one?

pot a dit…

yes its so apt. like we're in the nus matrix. sucks, really.

haha i think i'm the 0, cos my figure looks more like that now; getting fat! =X