dimanche, mars 08, 2009

sunday hallucinations

Have you ever glanced out of your bedroom window on a sunny, hazy afternoon, say around 3pm when the heat weakens into a lighter warmth, and right away recognized that though it could have been any other sunny, hazy day of the week, you knew deep inside, that it was in fact Sunday? That profound knowingness, and that perhaps it was the fact that you knew you had to go to school the next morning, or that you had a pile of unfinished homework or report lying on your desk that reminded you. But just somehow, the way the 150 ft trees swayed against the breeze against the slightly reddish glow of the red clay coated hills, or that glowing dusty beam of light slicing through the Venetian blinds onto your bed linens, or even those wretched dogs barking in the distance as their owners leashed them for their afternoon walk. I dunno, it's that underlying instinct I suppose. For me, more often that not, it was the unfinished FYP thesis on my desk which I found to me the most obvious reminder.

One more week of Operation Wind Tunnel. Gotta hang in there.

2 commentaires:

Jhender a dit…

jia you!

pot a dit…

haha thanks, you too!