samedi, novembre 28, 2009

2012

basically, the story of how one man's collective luck results in the downfall of humankind.

so anyway the movie got me thinking: what if the world was really going to end in 2012? what would I be doing then, or what would I do to change things? surely, if I know now that the end of the world is only a mere 3 years away, I would not be working anymore.. probably I would just live life without inhibition; no cowardice, no looking back and no regrets.

basically I think that people are currently living life too cautiously, always being too careful and always saving up for another day. don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we should just always base our decisions on our gut feel and instinct, but paralysis by analysis is another thing altogether. if we never try, we'll never know.

so go out there, and live everyday as if it's your last. say more "I love you"s, do more community service, seize every opportunity every new day brings, and by 2012, I'm sure whether or not the Mayans were correct, the world would be a better place.

Aucun commentaire: