lundi, novembre 30, 2009

dance like you mean it

in about two weeks time, I will, for the first time in my life, begin to learn how to dance properly.

think less trance, more salsa.

a long time ago, I used to like a girl who loved to salsa. back then, other than going down to the dance studio at millenia walk every Saturday to pick her up from her dance class, I had no interest whatsoever in dancing as I felt that my manhood would be threatened the moment I put on some dance shoes. so while she tangoed and salsaed the nights away, I would just sit along the sidelines and watch countless guys put their arms round her waist as they danced furiously crotch to crotch along with the party beat. needless to say, she danced further and further away from me.

then it finally got to me that hey, salsa is not that gay afterall! I mean, it cant be all that bad if you can get some cheap skin contact with the fairer sex right? and hey, you can even have multiple partners in one night, and no one will even bat an eyelid!

I think I am so going to love dancing.

3 commentaires:

Jhender a dit…

^ what a asshole spam comment.

anyway, so that's your ulterior motive for dancing!

you should have learnt back then. tsk.

石頭 a dit…

wow... next time come to HK and teach me some!

pot a dit…

you come to SG and take lessons with me!!! hahahaa.