jeudi, septembre 23, 2010

pet peeve

some people, you can instantly click with at first sight. and then there are some people who can irritate you just by virtue of their presence.

keep bumping into one such person in my camp lately. its amazing that he has this amazing innate ability to just piss me off through everything he does: from his speech to his actions; the way he breathes and maybe even the way his atoms vibrate about their fixed positions in order to still keep him intact as a sentient being capable of constantly irritating the shit out of me.

just can't believe how can someone be such an absolute jerk and not know about it. surely he must sense the antagonism from the people around him? anyway i am not the only person who feels the same way towards him.

grah and he is in a way, my superior as well. life is going to be so exciting from now on.

ah but well i think i annoy him as much as he annoys me anyway. so we are even.

Aucun commentaire: