dimanche, mai 27, 2007

bon week-end

Hallo.. Just reached home! Went out shopping today cos its the Great Singapore Sale plus I planned to have a mid-term "break" after my MNO presentation on Thursday. =)
clockwise from top: Dr Ong, Stanley, me, Annie and Feng Xue

Our presentation was not too bad, as in the words of Dr Ong, "Good". Heh.. Quite a relief cos I need an A for this module to pull my CAP up! And.. if you didn't notice, my entire group is in blue! Damn cool right? Haha.. We left nothing to chance this time!

Went to the Hilton for wagyu dinner with Dad after the presentation. Not too bad.. There were not alot of diners so we enjoyed our dinner with lots of good conversation. The sublimely prepared wagyu steaks helped too! And there were mini-wagyu burgers as well! Just like mini-mes of the ones I made last week. Damn cool.

Started Friday with a major hangover cos Thursday's dinner was free flow and I went out drinking after that. Choo called when I reached home, and I had even more to drink. Woke up at 9, decided that I needed an early mid-term break, so I went back to sleep till about noon. When I finally woke up (still with a headache), went off to school to meet Andi and Letch for lunch. I was going to bring them to the hole-in-the-wall pizza place at 6th Ave. As expected, both of them loved it and Letch treated us to Gelato after that. Thanks Letch! =D

Went for the 7am Longhouse Joyriders ride on Saturday morning. Actually I woke up at 4am, but decided to sleep another hour or so and join in the second loop. Ride was damn good as usual.. The Joyriders are definitely very good for intermediate riders like me who are not good enough to ride with the national riders at Cycleworx or crazy roadies at Rodalink. Average speed is 32-35kph which means actually speed is about 35-40kph. Nice.. =) Went home after the ride, washed up then checked my exam results. Got 3 B+s, 1 B, 1B- and S for French. So I improved and am back in second lower category. As usual, everyone else scored better than me. But I'm happy that I improved at least. Now I have to study harder for my summer term to try to improve further. Gambatte!

Went out in the afternoon to meet Choo and James for lunch at Bugis. Went to Ajisen cos the weather was simply too hot to head out for cheaper chow. Then we went shopping. Hunted about at Raffles City for the non-existent Royal Sporting House which had already closed down. Heh. We split up at about 3 then I went to meet Letch as we had made plans to catch Priceless at Vivo in the evening. We went shopping first though.. Walking all the way to Marina and back. Shopping du fenêtre as she calls it. Haha. Actually not bad lah.. I managed to get some information on the stuff that I could possibly be buying soon. Hehe.

Priceless was damn good. Audrey Tautou is like so sexy can? Plus the movie was shot at the French riviera, mostly at Monaco.. Vachement beau! Maybe I'll give a review on it soon. Like tomorrow if I'm free, so I'm not writing it here now. =)

Slept in this morning instead of going for the SAFRA Mount Faber challenge. Heh. I must be like getting damn lazy lah!!! Consistently missing morning training.. Hmm.. =/ Anyway had lunch at home then went out to meet Chek for some shopping. Went to Phoon Heng first to get baking stuff, then to Sim Lim to get my RAM for my soon to be vista-ed notebook. Ended off the day by getting this:
all-new 2007 white polished Flak Jacket with black iridium lens

Damn cool lah! Got it at a cheaper price of $240 cos I bought it online. Totally fell in love with it as soon as I saw it a few months ago and finally its here! =)

Ok gotta go.. Tomorrow I'll be baking banana and walnut bread.. So do come back if you wanna see the results! Hee..

Aucun commentaire: