mardi, mai 22, 2007

mise à jour

Look what we have here tonight: Another major update!

Yeah I admit that I have not been updating this site as often as I would have liked to. But no choice lah.. I have been incredibly busy this week. Double whammy with presentations for both modules , gek1512 today and mno1001 on Thurs! Been busy preparing for the two presentations throughout the weekend. =\

Anyway, let's look at what I did for the past week:

Lundi: Cooked wagyu burgers! Michele was going to leave on Wed for the States so I decided to cook her a meal. Hehe. Went to Espirito Santo at Great World on Sunday evening to get the goods.. Damage was $15 a patty, still a steal considering the pedigree of meat and prices at restaurants.

So it was a 3 course set lunch with salad, main and dessert and wine of course! Didn't really have time for dessert so I just tossed in the Magnums lying around in the fridge. Ok pictures paint a thousand words so here they are and salivate away! If you ask nicely maybe I'll cook something for you next time! =D
salad + wagyu

up close and personal

banana, yogurt and pistachio shooters which I made the other time

mardi: Tennis with Kenny and his two pals. Wow have not played for such a long time already; Luckily I managed to muster up more than just a simple return and advance play. Kenny's friends were quite good, so that sort of raised the standard of the game. Haha..

jeudi: Went for unintentional interval training with the SAFRA runners. Unintentional because I just popped down for the Thursday run and not knowing what would the menu be like for the day. I was hoping for an easy one cos I hadn't run in weeks. Anyhow I survived all the splits. 1 x 2.4km + 5 x 800m. Managed to put in a consistent 1:30 pace for 400m all the way, even though I felt like giving up somewhere between the fourth and fifth split. Of course I am quite pleased and surprised by my performance, especially it being my first run after exams, and I had just come off with an ITB injury. Well this certainly bodes well for my upcoming IPPT! =)

vendredi: The return of Choo! Weiliang and me went down to the airport to pick him up. Sure as anything, some things just don't change - just like Choo's dressing. Let's just say that he came out looking like a third world refugee.. Boy was Weiliang and me embarrassed man. Haha.. Choo felt like eating prata so we went to Niqqi's, and in the end I only got home at 4am.

dimanche: Went for the Joyrider's 7am Longhouse breakfast ride after I overslept and could not meet Caroline at B1. Went to Longhouse looking for an easy spin, but ended up sprinting and trying to catch up the pack at certain points of the ride! Definitely not easy man! So well 'easy' is such a subjective term! Haha. And I did not even join in for breakfast as I had to rush to school to prepare for my presentations!

So that's the story of my life now. Oh well at least this Thurs I should be heading to the Hilton for dinner. Anybody wanna hang out this weekend? One last free week before I start mugging (again) for the finals.. * gulp*

Aucun commentaire: