mardi, mai 01, 2007

update

Actually I am late in posting this, but had lots of errands to run after exams..

Monday was the last day of my exams. Left MPSH with the same old feeling of déjà vu - Its the same every year.. Mixed feelings of relief and disappointment. Had at least one question for every module where I made inexplicable errors this semester! There goes my 'A's.. especially for Fluids! Damn sian.

Popped by Proswift after school to get the car checked out for my upcoming road trip to Penang. Apparently its fine and I should be able to (barring robberies, accidents, etc.) to get back in one piece. (keep your fingers crossed!)

----------------------------------

Went for a bike ride this morning after 3 weeks! Weather looked fine, but based on previous days I had a hunch that it would rain. And yep my hunch proved me right! No sooner as I got to Mandai it started to drizzle. The winds were howling and from just the first peek of daylight I could see the dark clouds advancing in my direction. It was truly a magnificent sight! Both terrifying and beautiful at the same time. It was Singapore at her best (IMHO).. =)

Anyway decided to turn around but no use, still got completely soaked in the rain. @#$@%@%. My first ride after 3 weeks.. And it had to rain!

----------------------------------

Finally bought the Polar S625x! $300 second-hand from Eric. Must say that I really like the watch, although it might be a little tricky swimming in it and I can't seem to change the language to French unlike the RS800SD. But it'll be good to see how heart-rate training goes. Will keep this updated on the blog. Do check back for more!

Anyway, need to head off now to catch my 40 winks. Waking up tomorrow to catch the Champions League match between Chelsea and Liverpool (my prediction Chelsea1-Liverpool1 agg. but Liverpool gets through on penalties) and drive up to Penang. Ciao!

Aucun commentaire: