mercredi, février 13, 2008

judgement day

Got back my exam results today and they weren't too good. Rather than coming as a shock, I was already sort of expecting them, whatnot with all the holidays before and with the amount of effort I actually (not just pretending to) put in to study.

On the bright side, I was not the worst student for any of the papers I took. I did badly in the subjects which I already had trouble with since day 1, but I did ok for the others. It didn't help too that I did not know what to expect since this was my first experience with exams at HMG!

Anyway these are not really excuses since there are other people with and before me who have been in my same shoes and who have succeeded. I know that I could and probably should have done better if I had put in more effort from the beginning! Si j'avais su, j'aurais le faire! Going to work harder this semester since: 1. I have more free time, 2. I am taking lesser modules, and 3. I have a better knowledge of the system now. There's no stopping Jeremy the mugger now!!!

But first, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will not have to do any re-exams and that I can validate all of my modules that I took last semester! =P

Aucun commentaire: