dimanche, février 24, 2008

mes entraînements du semaine W-19

22 vendredi: CàP 11km (La Tronche), Nager 1.5km (PU)
23 samedi: Cycle 92km (D1090 - Pontcharra + D525 - Allevard)
24 dimanche: Cycle 40km (D1090 - Crolles), CàP 12km (La Tronche)

En total: Nager 1.5km, Cycle 132km, CàP 23km

This was a weekend of ups and downs for my training. Really could feel the lack of training during my first warm-up run, and the wetsuit swim after that didn't help much either. Then I really bonked on the bike yesterday - For a large portion of the return journey I was just in survival mode and just trying to make it back to Grenoble!

At least today was better. Think my body has sort of resigned to the fact that I would be training whether or not it likes it, and it decided to cooperate. On my part, I didn't really feel up to my planned long slow run today, so I decided to do a brick session instead. The 40km bike was fast enough to prep my legs up for a nice 12km run after that.

So I end this weekend feeling strong.. Let's hope that next week will be better! =)

Aucun commentaire: