lundi, octobre 30, 2006

un jour pas élite

Hi there,

Just got back from quite a lousy day in school today. In the morning I went for ME2143 tutorial, feeling good that I had finished the tutorial on Sunday. But horror of horrors, it turned out that the class had already progressed to the next tutorial: I was behind by two weeks! Dang it..

What's worse to come was that I kept on falling asleep during lectures today. Seems like I did not manage to get enough sleep over the weekend with my ultra early mornings training plan. Missed quite a bit of stuff, which I would have to read all over again. =(

Just found out that I have a french quiz coming up on Fri, in addition to already having quite a packed week of laboratory work, solidworks tutorial and another test on Wed. Misery sure loves company.

Oh well, should stop this rant and get back to hitting the books, lest I get blasted for being another not-so-elite-insecure-and-unmotivated Singaporean. =/

For more straight-in-your-face-brutal-truth, check out the adventures of elite girl at insanepoly.com

Aucun commentaire: