mercredi, novembre 15, 2006

100 days left!

Exactly 100 days to D-day, and what am I doing in the steam room when I am supposed to be training? Yeah you heard me right, STEAM ROOM. Went over to Grace's place after a hell of a french test today for a supposedly short swim. Ended up watching a little bit of Monty Python, short short swim (600m?), and steam room theraphy. I feel truly cooked now.

Back to main topic, yes it is only 100 days away from the big day! Whilst surfing the ironman langkawi webpage just saw the updated participant list. Oh man is it going to be a super big event in 2007. As of today 15 Nov 2006 2237 hours there are 410 registered participants! And there are like 20 people in my age group, many undoubtedly much better than me. There goes my Kona slot! =( Attached is a picture for your viewing pleasure of my name in the list. I am number 13, let's hope its going to be more of a lucky rather than unlucky number!

Rather lovely number I must say

I am really tossed between going all out of this race or just aim to finish my virgin ironman. On one hand yeah I wanna do well, yet on the other hand I just want to make it a fun and enjoyable time. Sigh.. That's what happens when you lose focus and begin questioning your aims and goals.

Oh well, I've got time to think about it after exams. For now yeah back to the books.

Aucun commentaire: