mardi, novembre 14, 2006

ho hum

Well its going to be quite a quiet week for me this week as I clear 7MCs worth of credits for my finals and settle into mugging mode for the rest of my modules.

Took the P2K to service at Bike Boutique today. After this the Zipps are going to have to come off so I took it out for a photoshoot first. Somehow it does not look like a REAL bike without the Zipps. =D However these Zipps are not meant for regular use. With no more races upcoming for the next 3 months, oh well I have no more excuse to keep them lingering on the P2K. This gives me peace of mind too when I ride over potholes and the like. Ok, a picture for posterity, at least until IM Langkawi. Hehe..

What a babe!

After going to Bike Boutique I met Grace and BK for lunch at Tanjong Pagar. They had just finished their swim and were famished. And I made them wait. Haha. Well at least they still can train. This week I think I can just swim on Thurs, run on Sat and maybe another swim on Sun. Ça depends.

In other news I have converted to the new look of Vista! Oh well Vista is not out yet what, not that I am cheapskate! It looks fab and looks like its going to give Mac and Linux a run for their money! Get your Vista transformation pack here today!

Aucun commentaire: