mardi, novembre 07, 2006

#$#%#$^%$^plastic stool

Was heading home via my usual route along West Coast Highway when I noticed car suddenly swerving. I slowed down but when I saw what was coming, it was too late. I cold not swerve as there was another car beside me. So I braced for the inevitable and yes, I collided into a plastic stool.

Yep you may be wondering what the muo is a plastic stool doing on an expressway. Well, let me tell you that I don't know either. Damn.. I had to pull over to the road shoulder to extract the stool which conveniently lodged itself under my chassis. Now my front lip has like a vertical crack line and I do not know what other damage the stool has caused in it brief sojourn under my car.

In other news, went for the pacers training again today. Held a good and steady pace for 10km and later on ran with Billy a little as I met him at the track. Very pleased with my progress. PWROAR! I am going to unleash my beast on the running world so watch out for pot! =D

Aucun commentaire: