lundi, novembre 12, 2007

random

Damn.. Missed class in the morning today because there was some re-shuffle in the timetable and of course, there was no dissemination of this to the students! No emails, no notices, and nothing to suggest that classes would be shuffled!

This reminds me that I really have to check the timetable before leaving home everyday!

Anyway even if I had knew about class this morning, I doubt that I would have gone. =P Last night Eugene, Shaowei and me went to Christopher's (the ambassador of Singapore to Grenoble) place for dinner, and boy, was it superb! Have not had such good food for a long time already: chicken rice, mala fish and soya sauce brinjal. Simply amazing considering the ingredients that one can get here in Grenoble! And of course all these would not have been possible without Chris' wife, who is such a fantastic cook! =)
super delectable spread.. photo by Eugene does not do it justice!!! =P

Company was excellent as well. Chris had a Nintendo Wii set and so I had my first go at it before dinner. For those who do not know, the Wii differs from traditional console games in that the controls are mostly motion activated. So when you play tennis, you have to swing the console, instead of just pressing the buttons. The three of us looked real retarded with all our limbs flailing all over. Haha.. But it was real fun. I'll leave you with this video of Shaowei vs me now while I head off to mug for an exam which I have this Friday.

Let's hope they do not change the exam time slot without notice as well!!! o_O


Aucun commentaire: