vendredi, mars 14, 2008

salon international de l'automobile de Genève

Found myself in Geneva yesterday as Jianhui came down yet again to Grenoble and jio-ed me to go to the aforementioned event. Somehow I think life in Paris must be really boring since he has come down twice in almost as that many number of weeks!

That guy really knows how to vacation.. Skiing while I am in school, skiing while I am training, skiing while I am here typing this, etc. =P

Anyway the car show was magnifique. Nothing like what we have in Singapore: 7 cavernous halls filled with super powerful, luxurious and rare cars. Of course there were also the bizzarely designed concept cars which I guess gave the event that bit of mystique as well.

Shall not bore you with meaningless commentary since the main event here are the cars, so enjoy my (photos of the) cars! =P
Oettinger tuned Audi TT

Lexus LF-A Roadster

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Ferrari GTB 599 Fioriano

Audi R8

Bugatti Veyron Hermés

Abrath tuned Fiat 500

Audi Competizione 8C

wtf car.. =P

Brabus tuned Mercedes Benz SLR Bullet
koenigsegg CCX

Nissan GTR!!!

my first cabriolet!

how many bottles of evian can you fit into a smart fortwo?

only thing which I could afford at the car show.. =\

overview of one of the halls

Rounded off the day with a visit to the UN Headquarters (finally!). The tour was very educational and it was nice learning about the UN and what do they do in the world. Got some nice souvenirs at the end as well (nope, no baby blue berets for sale though).
don't i just look like a Singaporean delegate to the UN?

=)

2 commentaires:

Jhender a dit…

actually you bought your expensive lambo pin!

pot a dit…

oh yah har.. i forgot all about it!!! =P