mercredi, février 28, 2007

aftermath

Hello! My first post after a somewhat long absence. Can't blame me ok? Just had 3 mid-terms after returning back to SG on Monday morning, and 2 more to go next week!

Shall not write about the race now; I want to do a proper one, so no point rushing it through. =)

Just came back from a run with Mel. Legs have almost fully recovered. 5km easy run felt sooo comfortable! Hehe. All that's left is a "soothing"massage by Iggy tomorrow.

Last week, my dad told a family friend that I did the Ironman, which meant I had to swim 3.8km, bike 180.2km and run 42.2km. Well, that friend flatly told my dad that he couldn't believe that it could be done!

Friend: Impossible one lah! Bike 180.2km leh! Its all the way to Melaka!

Haha. Wonder if my dad also told him that we had to do all three in 17 hours maximum. And to that friend, another 463 in Langkawi and many countless others in the past have proved him wrong, and many others will continue to do so. Vive l'Ironman! =D

Aucun commentaire: