dimanche, février 18, 2007

new year = fa cai?

Bonjour! Went to both my grandmas' place today for the 1st day of CNY visiting. Nothing fancy, just the usual routine, year-in, year-out. Saw familar faces, said my "Happy CNYs" and went home early in the afternoon to mug. Parents went to catch a movie. Hmm.. The whole visiting thing seems weird, even forced, as I only see my relatives once a year; thus not much in common to chat about. Luckily no more visiting for me this year! =)

Along the way I was exposed to more CNY songs. Couldn't help but notice (or hear) that for most of the songs, the main theme was to strike lottery and to become fantastically rich. Hmm.. Is that the point of CNY? Ok, I know that striking lottery is many peoples' dream, (heh.. I also wanna strike lottery, but I gotta know how to buy lottery first), but it seems that striking it rich through such fortuitous means seems to be the overriding sentiment, even over the CNY "spirit". Hmm.. Are these people searching for happiness? Or they think that money can bring them happiness?

For me, happiness is finally completing Marvel Ultimate Alliance.. Yeah! =D The power cosmic cannot be stopped!

Anyway here is a photo of sweet J.U.S.T.I.C.E. Follow-up to Grace's accident last year. So all cyclists/pedestrians out there, know your rights and do not be afraid to use them when you are caught in an accident/road incident! That aside, please drive/cycle/walk safely this festive season and also this new year. I dun want anymore jams on the expressways/roads. Its already packed as it is, please do not add to the clutter. =)

driver got pwned

Aucun commentaire: