jeudi, août 16, 2007

full circle

Will be heading up to Desaru later for its annual Long Distance Triathlon. Going up with my parents (their first triathlon spectator experience), Jinseng+Keiko (triathlon lao cheows), and Chris (new kid off the block wanting more torture). Caroline and her relay partner might also be tagging along in our convoy train.

This will be my 3rd attempt at this same course where I started out in triathlon. Ironically, this will also be my last race locally (yes, I consider Malaysia local) as I take a year-long break to head for the French Alps. Yes in a way I've come full circle. =)

Wish me all the best and stay tuned as usual for the race report! =P

1 commentaire:

石頭 a dit…

take care and good luck!
remember to come back in one piece including ur handsome head!! we still haven't met and i still haven't give u the 'present'!!

jia you! =P