dimanche, janvier 20, 2008

mes entraînements du semaine W-24

15 mardi: Nager 2km (PU)
17 jeudi: CàP 11km (Meylan)
18 vendredi: Nager 2km (PU)
19 samedi: Cycle 56km (D1090 - Le Touvet)
20 dimanche: CàP 21km (La Bastille)

En total: Nager 4km, Cycle 56km, CàP 32km

On a related note, Saturday's bike ride was with my new Profile Design Fast Forward Carbon seatpost. The previous pure-road configuration was much too "slack" for me and I also felt that I was stretching too much forward to reach the brakes (ok I have short arms..). So I decided to kill two birds with one stone and got myself the seatpost. First thoughts was that I felt much better with some lower back pain eliminated and power output being greater and smoother although I will probably need a couple more rides and many more miles to adjust and confirm my bike position. For now, things are certainly looking up for my cycling though! =)

Aucun commentaire: