dimanche, mai 18, 2008

mes entraînements du semaine W-7

12 lundi: Cycle 94km (Vercors area)
13 mardi: Nager 1.2km (PU)
15 jeudi: CàP 5km (DU)
16 vendredi: CàP 15km (DU), Nager 2km (PU, wetsuit)
17 samedi: Nager 1.5km (PU)
18 dimanche: Cycle 93km (Chapelle du Bard), CàP 22km (Grenoble)

En totale: Nager 4.7km, Cycle 187km, CàP 42km

Today the sun came out and so I was able to salvage what was left of the week. Was not able to train much during the week due to the weather and of course schoolwork datelines, plus my bike suddenly conked out on Wednesday, leaving me with only the weekend to get in a decent ride. Wetsuit swim was decent enough, but I got terrible calf cramps after that. Still wondering if it is a consequence of bad wetsuit sizing, or was I just dehydrated after the swim. Weirdly, the bike and run today eased my cramps! Most unusual indeed, as I was expecting a painful session today.

Speedwork next week, then its the Triathlon de Narbonne Plage on Sunday. Wow time passes so fast, but I can't wait! =)

Aucun commentaire: