vendredi, mai 23, 2008

to shave or not to shave?

That is the question.

As the temperature continues to rise here in Grenoble, I'm thinking of shaving it all off. No, not contemplating a bikini wax of course, but rather my much cherished beard:

your sexiness

Dear readers, as you can see I am pretty much undecided, so why not give me your advice? Leave a comment or post a shoutout on the right. Better still, let's have a vote on it. Polling starts today and will last for a week! After that I'll tally the votes and I'll post the results and photos (of any possible makeover) up here.

For those who have never voted before, this is your chance! No walkovers! And I promise full transparency and accountability of the results! So what are you waiting for? Vote now! =P

2 commentaires:

Jhender a dit…

dont shave until mas selamat is caught

石頭 a dit…

don't shave! I'm serious.