dimanche, mai 04, 2008

mes entraînements du semaine W-9

28 lundi: Nager 500m (PU)
29 mardi: Cycle 40km (DU)
01 jeudi: Cycle 112km (Beauvoir)
02 vendredi: Nager 1.5km (PU)
03 samedi: Cycle 155km (Chambéry)
04 dimanche: Nager 2km (PU), CàP 10km (DU)

En totale: Nager 4km, Cycle 307km, CàP 10km

Ahh.. The sun's really out now, and that has made this long labour day weekend a great training weekend. =)

The highlight of the week has to be cycling, less the getting-hit-by-a-Dacia part. Did some hills on Thursday, then it was a flat and furious ride to Chambéry on Saturday. Even hooked up with a vélo club there and I got to draft them a little! Sweet.

Surprisingly this week I felt pretty strong training-wise, even though I thought that I would have needed some time to recuperate from the marathon.

Next week I'll be resting a couple of days again as I will be going to Amsterdam, then its another long weekend of biking and running I hope!

Aucun commentaire: