jeudi, septembre 27, 2007

elangovan redux

Went for my weekly Conception Dimensionnement lecture today. As expected, it was another silence of the lambs session for me. Really regretted waking up so early for class; Could have slept in another two hours and it would not have made any difference! The prof spoke so fast and wrote so furiously on the blackboard such that it was almost impossible to follow him. Most of the time it was left either to copy what he was writing, or to try to understand what he was saying. Needless to say I often got lost in translation, and I had no choice but to copy without comprehension. And I thought prof Elangovan in year 1 was bad..

Luckily this is a non-examinable topic, and that is its only redeeming point. If not, I would already have dropped this module as fast as a hot potato! Anyway will try to capture my prof in action next week for concrete evidence, so stay tuned! =D

Anyway my parents sent some money over today. As I was feeling rich, I went out and splurged on a duvet set. The weather's getting cold here and I'm sick of sleeping in my sleeping bag as it retains perspiration and I wake up every morning literally in cold sweat! It cost about 62 in all, which is quite a small fortune for me. But at least I know that sleeping's going get much better from now on..

Tomorrow's Friday, the end of the week. This has been quite a bad week for me (bad weather, URTI, etc.), so hopefully the weekend will bring better luck. Till then, at least I have my new duvet set to count on! =P

Aucun commentaire: