vendredi, septembre 07, 2007

mes coordinates

Bought a new phone, the Nokia 1600 yesterday. Suddenly the screen looks so small and the phone feels so primitive as compared to my 6110 Navigator! But its ok as I just wanted a simple phone to use here in France since their sim cards are incompatible with our locally-locked phones. I got the phone at a rather cheap price of 19 Euros with the purchase of a Orange Mobicard (pre-pard card) and just like any other Nokia phone, it has been quite the dependable workhorse. But best of all, it has a French T9 dictionary!!! =D
candybar retro

So now that I've got my mobile, here are my coordinates:

Address
Chambre 5206
Domaine Universitaire
Résidence Hector BERLIOZ
361 allée Hector Berlioz
38406 Saint Martin D'Heres
Grenoble FRANCE

Landline
+33476599765

Mobile
+33642205814

No more reasons not to send presents for Christmas now!!! =D

Aucun commentaire: