dimanche, septembre 16, 2007

sunny sunday + asian food festival

They say make hay while the sun shines.. And so that is I have been doing. Not literally making hay, but out training while summer is still here. The weather has been perfect here for the past week, so I have been out swimming/biking/running/frisbee-ing quite a fair bit.

Today met up with some of the Singaporeans to toss the frisbee around the field. Ended up playing ultimate, which was a little more than what I had bargained for. After all I had planned to go for a LSD later in the evening! In the end I cut short my LSD to a 1-hour run. I just ran along the Isère until I reached the next town, then I ran back. Although I dun think that I did 12km as planned, I was happy to be out running and getting my Sunday long run out of the way. =)

Went over to Condillac for dinner. The Condillacians and Rabotians were apparently organising some kind of Asian food fest! And I seriously was not disappointed.. Just look at the spread!
andi's indonesian mee soto

clockwise from left: sushi, mee soto, more sushi, mee soto again, rendang, and fried rice!

gâteau au chocolat!

waki

maki

last but not least.. SASHIMI!!!

the people who made it all possible

the girls posing with mr. maki

me with spinale in a spinal pose

err.. apparently this is how you eat maki in France.. NOT!

the pot with a pot of fried rice.. =P

Argh.. Now I have a stomachache due to indigestion. But oh well you have to pay for the sins of eating too much good food!!! =D

Aucun commentaire: