mardi, décembre 26, 2006

another ho hum day

Yepz.. Santa had decided that we were all bad this year so he decided to give us more rain and just practically screw up my training plan. Been raining non-stop since yesterday. Another slow start to the week, and possibly another few more landslides/submerged cars/floating plants in Thomson.

Got my results today. Well the good news is that I maintained my CAP. The bad news is that my CAP is only 3.25, which isn't saying much. I wonder how the others can consistently manage to score >4.00. Oh well, the amount of time I spend reading/understanding/studying/practicing my work does not even amount to 0.001% of what they are doing I bet. Oh well. Will have to try harder again next sem. =\

Such a boring day today. Hope the mood picks up tomorrow and I can go run my half-marathon. Hehe. Till then! =)

Aucun commentaire: