jeudi, décembre 28, 2006

double whammy..

Boo hoo what a sad day.

First of all in most probability have to cancel travel plans to Bangkok for lack of a travel partner! Everybody who I asked are busy/just came back from vacation/no money. Damn. Means that I have to spend the new year in relative monotony. So much for Chatuchak, Kachanburi and MahBoonKong. =(

Secondly got fined and given demerit points due to illegal parking while having dinner with Jinseng and the gang at Fong Seng. Jinseng is leaving tomorrow so we decided to get together to have a meal. Well, parked at the usual space in front of the coffeeshop place, but a little further down, near the pet shop. Suddenly the uncle from the neighbouring shop came over to tell us that "mata lai liao". Adrian and me scrambled to our cars, but when I saw that piece of paper stuck to the windscreen, I knew it was all over! I grudgingly peeled the notice of illegal parking off the wet windscreen and mentally cursed at the cisco officer. Sigh.. maybe its bad karma from calling in the cisco guards to fine another person the other night.

Bah. The only thing that can make me feel better now is if the plane I was intending to take crashed and if the cisco guard was on that plane. =D

Hehe.. Just fantasizing about it and I'm feeling a little better already. Think I'll go hug myself to sleep tonight for being able to think of such an ingenious revenge plot.

2 commentaires:

Grace a dit…

Got Bomb in Thailand!! Lucky never buy ticket yet...

pot a dit…

yeah heng man.. If not go there and come back all "chao ta".. =D