dimanche, janvier 14, 2007

cats and dogs

Yeah that's what's been happening: Raining non-stop cats and dogs. All the Buckies, Garfields, Satchels and Snoopies in the world have been let loose and falling down from the sky and becoming roadkill.

What's the connection between these domestic pets and the weather anyway?

Anyway the weather has most certainly disrupted my training. So much so till I'm at the point of non-training. Rainy weather just makes me want to sleep in! Anyway, got some mileage in today (100km bike and 30km run). Got drenched at Sungei Kadut during bike and I did most of my run in the rain. Quite lovely as the roads were all rather deserted.

Je n'ai peur de la pluie! Je fais du sport toujours, tous les temps! Je ne peux pas arrete! Dans la pluie, dans le soleil. Quand il est froid, quand il est chaud. Parce que.. Je suis un Ironman! =D

Taking opportunity of the bad weather, I went to settle some admin stuff, as well as do some shopping. Finally I got the Orca tri singlet which I had always been eyeing for. Too bad for 2006 it does not come in white anymore, but black sure looks fierce! Blends well with my bike too.
Doesn't it just make you swoon? I look just like a killer whale!

Anyway, the tri top made me think about coordinating my attire. Posted my helmet for sale last night in a whim, and in like 1 minute, somebody called to enquire about it! Wow! Sold it off just now for $60. So now I am helmetless and I need to get one soon! Any helmet sponsors out there? =D

Aucun commentaire: