lundi, janvier 08, 2007

Steam Room Cold Pool

Hello! Just got back from the steam room cold pool treatment at Blue Horizon. Wah feel so nua now! Like somebody just broke all my bones and turned them to jelly. Or rather, as Grace describes it, wet noodle legs. Haha.

It was a super boring first day of school today. Did my timetable spreadsheet this morning and I'm already dreading the schoolterm! Sems like its going to be a super packed semester! DIE. Today we started off with me3501 which is mathematical methods in engineering. The lecturer just gave his name and started on lectures proper like immediately! I was still feeling quite perky in the morning when he just deflated me. Dang. Luckily he ended the lecture early so I was able to grab some breakfast at 1130.

Next lecture was a total bore (not that the others aren't) so I left early after one hour into it. Went home and met Grace for lunch. She promised to help me troubleshoot my desktop's problem(s). Ok so after lunch we turn on the com, then looked at the connections. What I thought was an innocent question from her turned out to be the cause of the problem: Did you plug in the correct hole? ALAS! I had plugged in the monitor cable to the on board graphics output and not my own video card. No wonder no input lah! Haha. Felt damn stupid. After that I put on Kill Bill and we watched the movie and nua-ed te afternoon away, killing any thoughts of going to Sentosa.

Woke up only about 6 and we went over to Blue Horizon again for swim and physio treatment. My muscles were aching after Saturday's bike ride plus yesterday's run with Ai Ling up and down Peirce. Wow the scenery was super nice yesterday! Too bad I didn't have a camera with me. =(

After that we went for dinner at Holland. Went back to the car and Grace pointed out that there was a slip of paper on my windscreen. Thinking that it was probably some car saleman's namecard, I sauntered over casually as I knew that I had placed a parking coupon before I left. But alas it was not to be. It WAS a parking coupon! Dang! I reached Holland at about 2045 so I put the start time on the coupon as 100. The parking attendant came at 2051. Damn! Talk about bad luck. So now I have a $120 & 3 demerit points offence, plus a $30 fine incurred today. All within the first week of 2007! =x

Oh well this happened to the beginning of 2006 as well.. I got 3 parking coupons within a week! Super unlucky! Oh well, no point bitching.. let's move on now.

Tomorrow I intend to bike at Sentosa in between classes, so let's pray for good weather, and I need to go sleep now. Nights! =)

Aucun commentaire: